Thursday, October 11, 2007

23 Things Assignment #4





This assignment was way too much fun...I had to make myself stop, as I was in danger of quitting pretty much everything else, in order to play some more with all the fun "toys".

I wonder if anybody else stumbled upon Big Huge Lab (with no "s"), before realizing an "s" is of utmost importance here. These other guys just wouldn't leave, threathening to take over my computer and possibly my entire life, unless I order something on-line. I managed to escape, after a big struggle, but then found myself in danger of becoming an addict...

As for the generator, this is what I found out:

  • my blues name is "Red" Maudie Williamson
  • my art slogan is: You Can Really Taste The Art (?)
  • my random cat names are: Roo, Boots, Road Kill...
  • my Japanese name is Gorudena (funny, that one - joins my collection of many interesting spellings of my name that actually occur in real life).

My favourite generator was Text Collage, very interesting visually and quite artistic!

I am sure I'll want to come back and explore all of these tools, some fun, some very silly, but some definitelly useful and/or inspiring (and not become a chronic insomniac in the process).






2 comments:

eiko said...

Hey. When did you take this photo? Mimi looks snobbish. Too funny.

23 Things Staff said...

Great examples of cat-related art. Glad you had fun.