Thursday, October 18, 2007

23 Things Assignment #5

I bookmarked a number of art, yoga and cat related sites and it was interesting to see how many other people saved them too, as well as following some tags to see where it goes...I like the fact that I can access my bookmarks on any computer.

For the "cat poll" participants, the majority of you think that cats should be indoor only. Toronto Cat Rescue organization agrees with you. You can check them out at www.torontocatrescue.ca (one of my bookmarked sites). They are great all-volunteer organization and helped me find a home for a kitten found on Danforth a few years ago. As for my own opinion, I have become firmly convinced that cats should be indoor only and can/should go out only under the owner's supervision...I had the unfortunate experience of my cat being hit by a car in the past.